Standard Installation Service
Standard Installation Service Terms & Conditions:
- I understand that purchase is inclusive of one time delivery/ standard installation to a single location. The installation should only be conducted by qualified service technician/installer authorised by novita.
- I am aware that the standard installation must be within 3 meters from water inlet, *2 meters from water outlet and 1.5 meters from power source, and cannot be installed on marble, ceramic, glass and concrete table top due to limitation.
- I am aware that the *faucet installation has to be near a sink, most commonly seated on the kitchen table top. This is to enable the diverter lever to be easily switched between tap water and HydroPlus® / HydroPure™ water.
- *Faucet installation is not suitable for Designer Tap, No Threading Tap, Sensor Type Tap and Extension/Spray Tap.
The following types of water tap is NOT compatible for standard faucet installation.
If you are using any of the followings, please ensure the water tap is replaced before faucet installation can be proceeded.
- The installation excludes re-wiring of cable, trunking, drilling of concrete & cement wall; as well as non-standard parts like water tap, washer splitter and copper pipe that may be required. Wall mounting is applicable for NP 9932 & NP9930 only.
- I am aware there may be some water dispensed from the unit's water outlet hose during installation. This remaining water was left behind from the quality control testing process at the factory.
- I understand that the novita installation team will contact me within 5 working days upon receipt of this form to confirm my installation details. The expected installation schedule is about 14 days.
- The installation will take place on work days: Monday to Friday Time: 1000 hrs – 1300 hrs/ 1400 hrs – 1800 hrs, No installation on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays.
- I understand that the installation is only carried out with my consent.
- I am aware that there is a cancellation fee (filter pack + installation cost), payable in CASH/CHEQUE to 9 Koi Marketing Pte Ltd for any refund of purchase after installation and commencement for NOVITA Water Ionizer/ Hot and Cold Water Dispenser/ Water Purifier due to unforeseen situation. The condition of the product must be unused and in its original packaging, along with all accessories or user manuals which came with it. Please refer to the table below for the cancellation fee of each model.
Product Model Filter Pack Cost Standard Installation Cost Cancellation Fee NP 9930/ NP 9932/ NP 9960 S$230 for standard advanced ultra-hollow membrane filter S$100 S$330 NP 9960-i S$250 for enhanced advanced ultra-hollow membrane filter S$100 S$350 NP 335/ NP 3360/ NP 3310/ NP 3310-i S$365 for HydroPlus® or HydroPure™ Filter Pack S$100 S$465 NP 330 S$365 for HydroPlus® or HydroPure™ Filter Pack S$60 S$425
- I am aware that 9 Koi Marketing Pte Ltd will not be liable for any restoration/recovery works for any refund of purchases after installation.
- I am aware that I will not be entitled to the Trade-in promotion and have to top up the price difference if I am unable to provide supporting documents or Trade-in unit.
*Applicable for Water Ionizer Only.